At Oracle Life Solutions, we strive to ensure that you are in the best position should the unfortunate occur.
Nobody likes to think about someone close to us being injured or passing away, however it’s important you consider your options now rather than when it’s too late. Individuals, families and businesses alike can all be significantly affected financially due to death, illness or injury of a family member or business partner.Although this can be a sensitive and emotional issue it is important to be aware of the potential risks, and understand the ways you can protect the financial wellbeing of both your family and business.
As an Adviser, John Nash is authorised to provide advice and deal in the following advice areas:
- Life Insurance
- Trauma Insurance
- Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Business Expense Insurance,
- Group Risk Insurance
- Personal Superannuation
As some of the above insurances may have an impact on Superannuation, it is important to consider any potential consequences of implementing strategies. John will assess the available options and advise on the suitability in relation to your Superannuation and your overall financial position. To view John’s adviser profile, click here
Why Should Families Consider Life Risk Insurance?
It is all about financial security for you and your family. Consider these questions:
- Who would provide for your family if you were not around or you were unable to work?
- How would you cover your mortgage payments or day to day expenses?
- Who would pay the medical costs?
- What sort of lifestyle do you want for your family?
Why Should Business Owners Consider Business Insurance?
Every business with two or more owners should consider what might happen to the business if one of the owners dies, becomes totally and permanently disabled, or suffers a terminal or traumatic illness.
A business generally depends on a few people to produce the profits, provide the capital or manage the business. If there is no viable succession plan, there may be significant financial hardship for the surviving business owner/s, as well as the surviving family members.
We will undertake a full and detailed review of your business to determine your insurance needs.
The key business insurance concepts are:
- Buy-sell insurance (asset or equity) – an agreement between owners should a co-owner decease or is otherwise forced to leave the business – details the transfer of business equity policy etc
- Debt reduction or guarantor protection insurance (liability) – using key person insurance to protect their business against the financial risk associated with debt and
- Key person insurance – a type of insurance that provides financial protection against the costs associated with the death or incapacitation of key employees.
What We Do
At Oracle Life our aim is to ensure that you have the best available financial protection for you, your family and business. In order to arrange appropriate cover we:
- Work with you to understand what you want in terms of your financial and lifestyle goals over the short, medium and long term;
- Understand Financial Protection is underpinned by a range of different insurances. At Oracle Life we work out the types of insurance and level of benefit that will suit your needs;
- Advise of how best to structure your Life Risk portfolio so it suits your cash flow and is tax effective, plus advise on the most efficient way to structure your insurance, whether it is self owned or within your superannuation;
- Source the insurance provider and product that best suits your needs;
- Review your insurances on a regular basis to ensure that the cover you have is suitable for your circumstances;
- Manage and liaise with you and the insurer in the event of a claim; and
- Work with your other professionals i.e. accountants and solicitors to ensure we achieve a tax effective and soundly structured